Please take a moment to complete our Membership Inquiry Form. You may also download the application in PDF here and mail it to P. O. Box 1432, Jackson, MS 39215-1432.
Weekly lunches are served from 11:30-2 pm, Sunday brunches are served from 11:30-2 pm, and fine dining is served 6-8:30 pm on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. After hour cocktails are from 4 pm to close, Monday through Friday.
Whether your hosting a training seminar, class reunion, and just entertaining friends, The Capital Club has plenty of space. We have five different, private rooms in addition to the Atrium, main dining room, the Library, the Card room, and the Billiard room. We even have a bar/grille area. Use of rooms is included in your dues.
Additionally, your membership comes with many perks, including discounts on vacations and hotels, paid membership initiation fees at the Courthouse Racquet Club, complimentary birthday dinner, and access to over 100 US and international reciprocal clubs.
- Daily lunches from 11:30 am – 2:oo pm, including the Bar and Grille
- Sunday Brunch from 11:30 am – 2 :oo pm
- Fine Dining Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm (reservation required prior to 2 pm)
- After Hour Cocktails Monday through Friday from 4:00 pm to close
- Meeting and conference space, which includes audio and visual equipment at no charge
- Private dining rooms for groups of all sizes
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Complimentary bottle of champagne to celebrate member’s wedding anniversary
- Mate Date – complimentary lunch on Monday for the accompanying spouse
- Reciprocity at over 100 in the US and internationally. To find out more, click here.
- Vacation and hotel discounts
- Take-out service
- Access to the Library and Billiard room
- Initiation and first month’s fee paid at the Courthouse Racquet Club
- Special events for members and guests