Perfect for Any Banquet
Professional staff, accommodating space, beautiful view - the perfect day!
- The Capital Club is located on the 19th floor of Capital Towers and divided into 2 sides with beautiful views of the surrounding city.
- The South End overlooks the art museums, fountains and antebellum city hall and is attached to our beautiful library seating area. It can accommodate anywhere from 20 – 200 guests depending on function needs and set-up options.
- The Main Dining Room overlooks the Capitol and Governor’s Mansion and can accommodate roughly 20 – 100 guests depending on function needs and set-up options.
- The Governor’s Room can accommodate up to 20 guests for private meetings and intimate gatherings.
- The Card Room can accommodate up to 8 guests. Perfect for a quick game, job interview or just lunch with your close friends and colleagues.
- The entire floor can host up to 350 comfortably utilizing all the space the club has to offer.